Xcell Medical Group is proud to be the FIRST medical facility in Lorain County to offer a GROUNDBREAKING & REVOLUTIONARY NEW NON-SURGICAL Treatment option –
Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy
For many people who live with debilitating osteoarthritis and chronic musculoskeletal pain, treatment options are limited to mainly steroid injections, hyaluronic acid joint injections, joint replacement surgery, and physical therapy.
Our NEW breakthrough Regenerative Therapy with Stem Cells and growth factors may be used to successfully and non-surgically treat patients with osteoarthritis and other chronic musculoskeletal and joint pain issues.
The video above is Dr. Nick Fabian on the News 5 Cleveland segment Your Health Matters talking about Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy.
Relief and Healing start almost immediately with Regenerative Therapy!
Regenerative Therapy is a revolutionary NON-SURGICAL treatment option that uses the body’s own healing ability to:
recover from injuries
improve your overall quality of life
Xcell Medical Group now offers a full-range of regenerative therapies in order to give our patients access to the widest range of treatments for fuller healing and relief.
Some of the Regenerative Treatments we now offer include:
- Donors are selected following an intensive and complete medical review and pre-natal evaluation prior to delivery
- Contains growth factors and an abundant amount of live cells, including stem cells
- Derived exclusively from the umbilical cord after delivery of a baby
- Immune-privileged so there is no chance of rejection.
- Acellular, frozen, non-irradiated, 100% pure amniotic fluid allograft
- Retains its bioactivity with more than 200 growth factors proven present
- Membrane and chorion free
- Able to be injected through as small as a 30 gauge needle
- Alpha-2-Macroglobulin (A2M) Rich – 6 times the concentration found in blood
- Broad spectrum protease inhibitor that baits and traps all known factors causing cartilage catabolism
- First and only system to centrifuge and filter plasma for the optimal ratio of high platelets to low white blood cells if platelets are preferred
- Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex Test performed pre-injection to determine injection efficacy
Orthopedics This Week’s 2015 Best New Spine Technology Award Recipient
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections administer concentrated platelets from the patient’s own blood into damaged cartilage and tendons to reduce pain and to aid in the healing process.
- PRP rebuilds these tissues and can be used for common tendon injuries, such as tennis elbow, and to repair cartilage due to osteoarthritis or other damage.
- PRP injections consist of extracting a blood sample, concentrating the platelets and injecting them into injured areas of the body.
- PRP injections are sometimes performed in a series, but many patients only require one injection to see results.
Stem Cell Therapy goes way beyond the benefits of any other treatments we offer.
While cortisone and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, Regenerative Therapy Injections actually restores degenerated tissue while providing pain relief. Additionally, the injections contain collagen, proteins and hyaluronic acid, which acts as a lubricant or worn and damaged joints while encouraging new, healthy cartilage tissue growth.
Most people will feel immediate relief from their pain and will notice continued improvements in pain reduction, mobility, and range of motion following the treatment.
The wonderful thing about Regenerative Therapy is that it’s being found to be a safer and more effective pain relief treatment than addicting prescription medications and surgeries that require weeks and sometimes months downtime from your active life.
However, this therapy doesn’t just put a Band-Aid on the problem and walk away; it encourages your own body to start healing. The end result is reduced or eliminated pain, healthier joint tissue, increased mobility, and the ability to once again engage in all of your favorite activities, allowing you to live a vibrant, healthy, and pain-free life!
Here’s why Stem Cell Therapy has been so effective in relieving chronic musculoskeletal and joint pain.
Fast Acting Relief – Most patients experience relief from their musculoskeletal pain after one treatment, and feel continuing relief as the body works to heal itself.
Long Lasting Healing – Regenerative Therapy brings powerful healing cells to the damaged or injured joint. Then the cells start to multiply, bringing you healing that continues long after the treatment.
Safe and Gentle Therapy – The chances of a reaction towards this treatment are very low for most individuals. Patients also experience less downtime than surgery and other invasive treatments, plus they don’t need to come into the office for as many visits.
A quick breakdown of Regenerative Therapy Stem Cell Injections:
- Takes around 15 minutes in our office
- No Anesthesia
- No Hospital Stays
- No Antibiotics
- Zero Recovery Time
- Clinically we expect significantly improved function in 1-3 months
- No Reported Adverse Effects or Rejection
Is Stem Cell Therapy safe?
Yes! More than 10,000 injections have been performed so far without a single reported adverse side effect.
Our very own Dr. Nick Fabian has even experienced Regenerative Therapy with our Amniotic Allograft Fluid injection for his chronic knee pain right here in our office!
Some of the ways in which Regenerative Therapy and Stem Cell Injections are safe includes:
- The use of Regenerative Therapy is well-researched, safe, and effective and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved.
- Subjected to stringent United States Pharmacopeia (USP) testing
- Stem cells have been used by ophthalmologists and plastic surgeons for about 20 years.
- All donors go through a rigorous screening process, as determined by the FDA and American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB).
Actual Patient Testimonial!
Post Injection Rehabilitation
Your Rehabilitation Plan May Include Any Combination Of The Following:
Core Strengthening Exercises
Trigger Point Therapy
Chronic musculoskeletal joint pain is terribly frustrating and can keep you from living an active and healthy life. We invite you in for a Regenerative Therapy consultation, where we can find out if this non-surgical treatment is right for your chronic musculoskeletal and joint pain.