Call Today To Schedule An Appointment
Xcell Medical Group: Treating Work-Related Injuries in Elyria, Lorain, and Surrounding Areas
We Can Help You With Your Work-Related Injuries
If you have been injured recently while on the job in Elyria, Lorain, or the surrounding areas, it is important that proper care and documentation of your injuries are provided. Xcell Medical Group specializes in musculoskeletal injuries and is certified to see injured workers in the state of Ohio.
If you are still suffering from work-related injuries, you have a few options you may want to consider:
- Examination and Consultation for possible care
- A determination concerning Permanent Impairment due to the injuries
- An information packet
Remember that it is your right as an injured worker to visit any BWC-Certified Provider that YOU deem necessary. So the choice of care is actually determined by the injured worker. This is an important fact that the injured workers need to know.
These are YOUR Rights Under Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Law
- An Ohio injured worker has the right to choose a physician of his/her choice, to include Doctor of Osteopathy, Chiropractic, or Medicine.
- Your Employer may direct you to a facility of their choice; however, you have the right to visit any BWC certified employer.
- The injured worker has the right to change his/her treating physician at any point in time.
- The Ohio injured worker has the first right to file a claim for an injury sustained during the course of and arising out of his/her work duties/employment.
- You have the right to have all health care services related to your work injury paid in full.
- You have the right to be compensated for any missed/loss time at work as defined by Ohio law.
- You have the right to file a Worker’s Compensation claim without fear of retribution or discrimination
- You have the right to appeal and follow due process for any and all managed care decisions affecting your choice of care.
- You have the right to seek legal counsel for representation on your behalf.
- You have the right to participate or not participate in any/all rehabilitation programs available through the Worker’s Compensation system.
- You have the right to receive ongoing supportive (Medical, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy) care, which may be therapeutically necessary to maintain a level of functional ability.
Don’t Pursue Your Claim Alone!
Call 440-328-8487 or fill out the form below to schedule a no-cost to you consultation.
This consultation will cover any problems or injuries that you may be suffering due to your work-related injuries
Upon completing your initial consultation your care options will be discussed in detail so you can make an informed decision regarding your care.
It is the goal of our office to provide you (the injured worker) with the care and knowledge needed to make responsible decisions regarding your health and wellness.